 Off-Topic / Fun / 7238
  LOTR Trailer 2

Hi Everyone, Here's a link to a German site featuring mirror links to the new Lord of the Rings trailer. (URL) they're all in Real (Crappy) Player, so the image quality isn't very good. Still, this is all very exciting. ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) Woohoo! Shweet!! I can't wait for it to come out!! :D Jeff "FLAT SIDE UP!" (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

You can really tell this is a Peter Jackson movie. Check out that dark scene with gandalf and frodo. Almost looks like Bad taste. Sweet! -Jon "Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:B733E38B.116B4%...ink.com... (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(URL) go here and download the quicktime version. Been out for a while now. I have had it for several months and figured it was common knowledge. -Mike petrucelli (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) Not the same version. The one I just posted is a *new* trailer. :^P ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) Gah. Sorry. Are you sure the one at the bottom of the screen has been available for several months now? Strange that theonering.net and darkhorizons.com hadn't heard of it before Friday. In any case, it looks like a quicktime version of the (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

I gotta say that theres no way that trailer has been out for more than a few days. It showed up on Slashdot just yesterday and a bunch of other tolkien boards as well. -Jon (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) Head over to www.jurassicpunk.com. They always have high res. I haven't looked at the "Trailer 2" that was mentioned in this thread, but the "Trailer 2" that I got from JP has been out since early this year at least. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) Okay, never mind, I'm an idiot ;] JP only has the Teasers (1 and 2), and for that matter #2 is only in "medium res". The Trailer 2 on the German site was definitely new and different, we just need a higher res version. Stupid question: where (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) Trust me it is the exact same trailer I downloaded from movie-list.com a few months ago but now has the "take over the screen" "feature." It was out before the other one. -Mike Petrucelli (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) I am positive that you guys are talking about different trailers here. The new trailer, which was released on Friday, is the trailer that accompanied (I think) Pearl Harbor in the states, and was simultaneously released online at the official (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) This is what I'm saying. I'm one of those geeks. ;^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR Trailer 2

(...) That looks excellent! I'm glad theyr'e making the movies true to the books ,a nd it looks like its not just gonna be some hyped - up Hollywood trash that fizzles over. Maybe The LOTR movies will be as good as Star Wars! I'm hoping on it. (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle)