 Off-Topic / Fun / 7255
Re: LOTR Trailer 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 22:29:22 GMT

in article GE0LAH.2IA@lugnet.com, James Brown wrote:

I am positive that you guys are talking about different trailers here.  The
new trailer, which was released on Friday, is the trailer that accompanied
(I think) Pearl Harbor in the states, and was simultaneously released online
at the official web site.  It wasn't out before, or the hordes of Tolkien
geeks would have known.

The trailer that's been out "for a few months" is the one that was released
in front of 13 Days in the states.

James

This is what I'm saying. I'm one of those geeks. ;^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego