 Off-Topic / Fun / 7249
Re: LOTR Trailer 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 00:14:31 GMT

in article B73593F6.11763%sandlin@nwlink.com, Mark Sandlin wrote:

in article GDxF1F.5x3@lugnet.com, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

http://www.movie-list.com

Just go here and download the quicktime version. Been out for a while now. I
have had it for several months and figured it was common knowledge.

-Mike petrucelli

Not the same version. The one I just posted is a *new* trailer. :^P

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Gah. Sorry. Are you sure the one at the bottom of the screen has been
available for several months now?

Strange that theonering.net and darkhorizons.com hadn't heard of it before
Friday.

In any case, it looks like a quicktime version of the small, lo-res Real
version. I'll be interested in some hi-res.

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego