 Off-Topic / Fun / 7165
  Re: mech legalities

(...) Oh no, the learning curve is extremely steep with GURPS - you have to be familiar with a lot to design a character. With D&D just roll a few dice, and maybe read the first level spells. The rest you can learn as you go along. I could get (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: mech legalities

(...) OK, I see what you mean. You're right - building characters in GURPS usually takes one entire session. Hopefully, the *first* game session. ;) But I like the results of having a characters which is translated into GURPS terminology, rather (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)