 Off-Topic / Fun / 7159
    The Gygax Legacy (was: mech legality) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Having worked in a hobby/gaming for an annoying length of time, I've been exposed to far too much garbage nee fantasy fiction. Ed Greenwood tops the list of awful book producers (I hate to call him a writer), closely followed by everything (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: The Gygax Legacy (was: mech legality) —Steve Bliss
   (...) Yeah, GURPS is different. I think it's partly because the source material is so ... generic ... the writing is umm, maybe 'bland' is the word I'm looking for? Anyway, I also think it's because it's very easy to modify GURPS into a different (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)