 Off-Topic / Fun / 7041
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 4/01/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 12:17:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Tyrone writes:
Mark Sandlin wrote:

dataAndrew at me@gradzone.com wrote:

Gunyam "Devil" is owned by them (the dataSphere Faction specializes in
guerilla
warfare), you can even see the logo!

Looks to me like your profile says "Company: Unknown"

Let's just drop this, shall we? This is silly.

No! Camelot is the silly place. I demand justice! ;)
Anyways, if you are wondering why I don't have any dataSphere ships is the
only one I made was destroyed (because I didn't like it and I didn't have
enough bricks to finish it).

--
dataAndrew
http://www.gradzone.com/andrew

I am lost and confused. This conversation is weird and not in the humourous way
Jim Ignakowski (sp?) from Taxi is weird (the character played by Christopher
Lloyd).

I do not know if this belongs in .space so I am gonna move this to o-t.fun.

Jude

BTW, how could you have destroyed a ship you *made* that was not finished?
Should that not be you destroyed a ship you *were making* that was not
finished?