 Space / 8216
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update! 4/01/01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:35:05 GMT

Sean Forbes at moeby@msn.com wrote:

Nice detail pics, Mark.  I didn't realize that two had landing gear until now,
but does the Thrustco model land?

Yes, but it just uses the 2x2 rounded-bottom cylinder thingys. At the time,
I didn't think it worth photographing the bottom, but I suppose I should
have, just to answer any questions. :^P

Anyway, you can see 'em in person on Saturday. ;^)

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego