 Off-Topic / Fun / 6768
  Re: subway info?

(...) There's still a rotary near there, it's over the bridge and past the Fresh Pond stuff. Route 2 doesn't end there, though, it goes all the way in to Cambridge. Always has, as far as I know. It just ceases to be a highway-type thing there, and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: subway info?

(...) Without a lot of warning or signs to help you find your way when it changes direction at traffic lights and such, which it does a fair bit IIRC. One of the cardinal principles of Northeast driving (it's not confined to just the Boston area, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: subway info?

(...) True. I generally tend to think of it as ending there. I used to hate that next rotrary though. My summer job after graduating high school was at an office above the Fresh Pond shopping center, and you had to use that rotary to u-turn, problem (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)