 Off-Topic / Fun / 6762 (-10)
  Re: subway info?

(...) You only did that once? Wimp :-) Besides there is a reason we drive like we do here. If you didn't drive that way you would never get anywhere. Many turns in the city are blind and in the suburbs there is so much traffic that if you don't (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: what movie?

(...) hoo hoo hee hee LOL Veeeery funny, fellas! I don't want to get the big dacta set of minifigs because townfolk are "not my bag, baby". I am a strict spacer. As in "woooow...cosmic....". Monsieur Sanburn has offered me a monkey I believe. So (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: subway info?

(...) Having learned to drive in Lexington, I've got some good Boston driving skills. I used to study "The Boston Driver's Handbook" for ideas :-) (well, not really, but I did actually once perform one of the advanced maneuvers - said maneuver being (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: subway info?

(...) So's Rainman... what's your point? :-) I dunno if it's actually true though. I haven't met a Boston driver I couldn't beat through a squeezedown (think the merges on old I 93 coming into downtown, or the merge shuffle to get to the callahan (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Language (was: Re: TLG and "Seeding")

(...) In fact, I've been known to comment that we drawl our Rs around here to make up for the fact that y'all don't say yours. :) -JDF (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: subway info?

(...) Because all the criminals hate riding the T??? :-) FUT .fun ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) Indeed. It kind of dates you if you admit ever having imbibed it. My favorite way to drink it was (while working on the Delta Sigma Phi snow statue for Michigan Tech Winter Carnival) half frozen. We'd park a case in a snowbank at the start of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: LEGO Company announces poor performance in year 2000

"Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message news:3A9FCDE1.BB2B52...nic.net... (...) ROFL!! Jeff, any comment? -Tim (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Yea, Todd's done a pretty good job of adapting and learning to "speak the language very well" (1) (1) Extremely obscure Boston (well, actually Cambridge, got to get your cities straight, can't have hoity toity folks from certain universities (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: TLG and "Seeding"

(...) Hey! I resemble that remark! Eric Kingsley (Boston, born and raised) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact