 Off-Topic / Fun / 6761
Re: what movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 19:56:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
YES!  Oh for the love of bananas, YES!  I have been searching for a single
monkey for two years!  I want to make a science vessel, and I need a monkey
to perform medical experiments on in the med bay.  I want to swap arms
between my timmy and the monkey.  :^)

Is the "single" requirement because you don't want to deprive his monkey
wife of her husband?  Or are you looking for a lifelong soul-mate?

I believe that all of the monkey figs I have are single... at least none
appear to be wearing a wedding ring.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

hoo hoo hee hee

LOL

Veeeery funny, fellas!  I don't want to get the big dacta set of minifigs
because townfolk are "not my bag, baby".  I am a strict spacer.  As in
"woooow...cosmic....".

Monsieur Sanburn has offered me a monkey I believe.  So hopefully in a short
time I will be performing diobolical experiments in plastic, with a little
mad scientist screaming:  "It's alive!  IT'S ALIVE!!!..er...I mean...I've
isolated the genome!  I'VE ISOLATED THE GENOME!!!!"

Uugh.  Urp.  :^P

Somebody send me a monkey quick.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.