 Off-Topic / Fun / 6705
6704  |  6706
Subject:
BattleBots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:16:07 GMT

"Kicking some Bot"
By David Colker
Los Angeles Times
Feb. 25, 2001

http://www.denverpost.com:80/enduser/bots0225.htm

-Suz

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: BattleBots

(...) Cool article. I was shocked when I learned about a few months ago that LOTS of combat robot builders are AFOLs in some way or another... and a lot fo them have posted to LUGNET too.. Off the top of my head, I can think of Jason Bardis, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)
  Re: BattleBots

(...) they repeat on Saturdays and Sundays on Comedy Central. Actually today they are having a BattleBots fest starting at 2pm for the rest of the day. Its fun, its great, its geeks with a sadistic side. Nothing like carnage and destruction and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)