 Off-Topic / Fun / 670
    Re: IMAP vs MAPI —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Um, yes -- if you are retrieving from an IMAP server. (...) It's actually more complicated than that. There are several different Microsoft APIs called "MAPI", some of which are incompatable with the others. If you installed Outlook after (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: IMAP vs MAPI —Tom McDonald
   (...) I installed Pdox after Outlook, as OE came pre-loaded. Do you think I could reload OE off of the MS site now and have it work automagically? As it is, Pdox locks up just when I tell objectPal to logon, so I have no way of knowing if it's even (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: IMAP vs MAPI —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) You might have better luck with Outlook (as opposed to Outlook Express), I don't know. (1) (...) Agreed. If I make any money from using that line, I will give you an order concerning money. :-, Cheers, - Sproat 1. I used to be the Exchange (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)