 Off-Topic / Fun / 6690
Re: Off to Katsucon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:06:25 GMT

Well, I'm back and mostly recovered.  Good thing today is a holiday.  :D
Anyway, I had a great time, spent way too much money(1), saw lots of great
shows, and got lots of ideas for building mecha.  I wonder when I'll be able to
get back to castle....  ;)

Jeff

1 - Two DVDs, 2 Wallscrolls, 3 Artbooks, and 7 CDs...  Luckily for my
wallet, the next con isn't for another six months!!  :)

What Jeffy, no new blow-up friends?

Matt