 Off-Topic / Fun / 6678
Re: Off to Katsucon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:04:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeff Stembel writes:
Hey all!  I'm heading off to Katsucon shortly, so I'll be offline until Sunday
night at least.  Talk to you all later!

Well, I'm back and mostly recovered.  Good thing today is a holiday.  :D
Anyway, I had a great time, spent way too much money(1), saw lots of great
shows, and got lots of ideas for building mecha.  I wonder when I'll be able to
get back to castle....  ;)

Jeff

1 - Two DVDs, 2 Wallscrolls, 3 Artbooks, and 7 CDs...  Luckily for my
wallet, the next con isn't for another six months!!  :)