 Off-Topic / Fun / 669
    Everything I ever wanted to learn about life I learned on Lugnet (was Re: IMAP vs MAPI) —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Hmmm... Here's a starter: It's okay to be new. Don't post off-topic unless it's in an off-topic thread. Talk often; it creates friendships. Wash your hands. Read the FAQ then say please and thank you. Mention God, profanity, or holey bags only (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Everything I ever wanted to learn about life I learned on Lugnet (was Re: IMAP vs MAPI) —Tom McDonald
   (...) It's okay to be old, unless you're meatloaf. It's not a bad idea to include a spam-resistant url in every discussion post. If a woman says no, then you really can't afford to take chances; if she says no but really means yes, then you might (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)