 Off-Topic / Fun / 6645
Re: Sigh (really off topic - my cat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 15:45:43 GMT

"A. Mark Wilburn" <amwilburn@iname.com> wrote in message
news:G8o913.JDw@lugnet.com...
<snip>
p.s. Slightly less off-topic: does anybody know a good way to get your • cats
to stop chewing on Lego antennae / fins / anything 'sticking out'? Without
getting rid of the cats?

Try "Bittrix" ("the bitterest substance known to man or beast",(some pet
supply stores have it)) and/or cayanne pepper applied on or near the items
to be protected.  I used to put little bits of paper soaked in Bittrix on
the antennaes (like little flags), until they lost interest.
Squirt guns work too..funny seeing them jump as if they have been stung,
then the mortified looks on their little fuzzy faces.  (Word of caution,
when they twitch, when the water hits'em, they can(do) knock things to the
floor.)

Cheers
Oliver
Play Well