 Off-Topic / Fun / 6643
RE: Sigh (really off topic - my cat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:31:12 GMT

Isabella looks like our former/old? cat Misty.

Anyway, Milissa and I used Jean Naté on our furniture to break them of the
scratching/biting habit.

It would make your Lego smell nice (if you like Jean Naté) and look shiny, but
it would get messy! :-)

Thanx,

Mark Millére
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>

p.s. Slightly less off-topic: does anybody know a good way to get your cats
to stop chewing on Lego antennae / fins / anything 'sticking out'? Without
getting rid of the cats?