 Off-Topic / Fun / 659
Re: Legos mentioned in The Straight Dope
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 01:39:21 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
Ha, I git it. But could lego be truly kosher (K)? It doesn't "chew the cud and
divide the hoof"... and neither do any of the non-duplo animal figs. Plus,
each production run would have to be blessed by a rabbi.

Is (K) for Kosher?  I thought it was for Circle-K.  I know (U) is for
Parve, though...

Uh oh, better shut up.. off-topic.debate has been quiet for over a week now. I
guess everyone has kissed and made up.

:-D

Cheers,
- Sproat