 Off-Topic / Fun / 657
656  |  658
Subject:
Legos mentioned in The Straight Dope
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 01:01:22 GMT

Hi all,

I don't know how significant this is, but Uncle Cecil is aware of Legos,
and he doesn't use the TLG's preferred "Lego(C) Brand Building
Blocks(TM)".(1)

Check it out in this week's Straight Dope:
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/990108.html

Cheers,
- Sproat

1.  It occurs to me that Lego could also use (R), (U), and (K).(2)
2.  The last one only if they start selling in convenience stores.

--
Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com