 Off-Topic / Fun / 6557 (-5)
  Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari

(...) Unfortunately, like the Titanic, they plowed ahead and produced the thing even after they received poor public reaction at the NAIAS last year. (...) There were some pretty heinous ones back in the 70's, thought this one looks like a cross (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari

(...) Now ya talking. If I could own any car in the world it would be a red holden comodore SS UTE (like the one I attempted to build out of technic) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Shell Autoshow Ferrari

(...) Yea, verily. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the first preprod at the auto show, and the production version is, if anything, even uglier. I'd say it was the worst (looking) vehicle the General has ever foisted on the public, but there (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Patent Awarded for Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Patents are just a Civil government's way of playing the same game the Monarch's had with Royal Grants and Monopolies. Only thing that has changed is who gets the kickbacks. A little quote that makes me laugh "The examination of applictions for (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Problems with Darwin's theory

(...) Nonsense! Why, just last week I saw lightning. How can you explain it other than Zeus? For that matter, I suppose you're going to suggest that the accompanying rain was *not* Zeus urinating through a seive? Dave! (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact