 Off-Topic / Fun / 645
  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) Not for long... (what was that sound, and what does a gauntlet sound like when it hits the floor? :) -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Also sprach Tom McDonald: : Not for long... (what was that sound, and what does a gauntlet sound like when : it hits the floor? :) Hehehe:) ... I have no plans to compete with Larry. I don't do the 'complete' thing, at least not as a goal ... I (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) I think I'm complete in a few Castle subthemes and I have all of the good Launch Command sets, but completeness usually doesn't mean much to me because just about every theme/subtheme has some sets that suck, and I just have better things to (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) Ooo, how nearly biblical. Has anyone ever accused you of not being a pragmatist? :) (and your wife doesn't count in this case) I'm not complete in any theme or subtheme as I share a lot of your reasons. I'm sorta close to being ResQ complete (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) in (...) for (...) That hovercraft is the coolest set in the theme. The inflated ring it rides on is rubber or something, not hard ABS. There are wheels on the bottom too, so it rolls on the floor. Jesse (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) Hmm. I guess I'll take another look at it. I have to make sure and check lsahs regularly in case it comes up. -Tom McD. (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer)

(...) pragmatist n : a person who takes a practical approach to problems Hrmmm.... I think my mother would say I was not a pragmatist when I was young, but I think she would call me one now. Is being a pragmatist a bad thing? :) (...) How many (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)