 Off-Topic / Fun / 6114
  Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?

Note that I don't equate "mowing" with "fun" but we don't have an off-topic.drudgework group. Thank goodness. (...) More expensive ones generally start more easily because they have better motors. (...) More expensive walk behinds come with electric (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?

(...) Hmm. No, this doesn't help. How about if you mow my lawn? That would help immensely. ;^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?

(...) Yea, why should anyone have to mow their own lawns, I think the government should demand the seed companies develop a variety of grass which never needs mowing, and they should give it to us for free. In the meantime, anyone who doesn't have (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: I need help with a school project! Who owns a lawnmower?

(...) Do you think there's a Big Mowing lobby in Washington? (...) Cool! Sounds good to me. I'll give bonus points to whichever candidate cleans up after my dogs. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)