 Off-Topic / Fun / 5949
Re: A joke I got a work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:01:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Burge writes:
We get 'em in plastic bags in the UK... not that absorbent really.

   Yes, but every time I want to buy toilet paper while in the UK,
   I keep thinking of Lou Rawls...he's probably not that absorbent
   either.

   (Fortunately such comestibles are provided by the residence.
   Comestibles meaning loo rolls, not Lou Rawls.)

   best

   LFB.nl