 Off-Topic / Fun / 5884
5883  |  5885
Subject:
A joke I got a work
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:55:40 GMT

Normally I get 10 emails a day containing jokes and very few strike me as
funny. But when I received this one yesterday I almost fell out of my chair
laughing. So without further ado...

A woman is shopping in the local supermarket.  She selects some milk,
eggs, a carton of juice, and a package of bacon.  As she unloads her
items at the cash register to pay, a drunk standing behind her in line
watches her place the four items on the belt and states with assurance,
"You must be single."

The woman looks at the four items on the belt, and seeing nothing
unusual about her selection says, "That's right. How on earth did you
know?"

He replies,  "Because you're ugly."

Jude ;-)