 Off-Topic / Fun / 5920
5919  |  5921
Subject:
F1, Ferrari and the 8458
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.loc.it
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 08:09:19 GMT

Our beloved Ferrari won the F1 championship with a great Schumaker !

I am sorry to live to far from Maranello to hear the bells signing the victory,
but may be Mario had the chance to hear it :)

What a pity for the Lego group that did not believed in the Ferrari chance to
win and  made the Silver Champion: now they can start to think about the "would
be sales" lost for a stupid silver color ... or they may bring back in
production the 2256 ... or it was all planned to sell more 8448 just for the
red "stilish" pieces needed to convert the 8458 to the righ color !

Marco