 Off-Topic / Fun / 5914
  Re: A joke I got a work

That's why you get your groceries in *paper* bags. :^D ~M (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A joke I got a work

We get 'em in plastic bags in the UK... not that absorbent really. Steve (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A joke I got a work

(...) Yes, but every time I want to buy toilet paper while in the UK, I keep thinking of Lou Rawls...he's probably not that absorbent either. (Fortunately such comestibles are provided by the residence. Comestibles meaning loo rolls, not Lou Rawls.) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)