 Off-Topic / Fun / 5911
Re: Special: eBay announces that Belgium is part of France:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:12:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Morgan writes:
I had no idea  those were french origin comics...

You've missed the point of the original mail entirely, it are -Belgian- origin
comics !  :-)

If you ever come to Brussels, the world capital of comics, you should check
out the museum of comic book art, and the lovely murals depicting famous
(Belgian) comic book characters, spread out on several locations in the town.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (who happen to be Dutch)