 Off-Topic / Fun / 5863
  Paris Auto Show kicks off season!

Mondial de L'Automobile in Paris has kicks off 30 September, but the press intros began today. Paris kicks off the 2001 Auto Show season. Here are some highlights: Ferrari F550 brachetta (US sales uncertain at this time) (URL) Dolbo (not for US (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Paris Auto Show kicks off season!

Hi Mark, Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, most of these are models that won't make it to these shores, but I'm a car nut, so I like to look anyway. I'm looking forward to the near future when we will see the resurgence of the sports car. The (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)