 Off-Topic / Fun / 575
  Re: Free NNTP server

(...) Pfffft. I doubt we'll see ADSL or anything like it here in Knoxville within the next 2 years. I'm still not well read on it, though. I know my department is planning on starting some ADSL testing this year, though. Maybe I can get in on it. (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Free NNTP server

(...) It's quite nice. All you need to do, is have a hub, hook the xDSL modem into the hub, and you have all the access you want. We currently have 5 computers on our system, with only 1 xDSL connection. (our ISP dynamically allocates IP's for (...) (26 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)