 Off-Topic / Fun / 5700
Re: Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 00:12:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Chris Maddison writes:
http://legohobby.homestead.com/argh.html

Now you know what I look like. :)

Very nice!

(uh-oh... hope I'm not makin' my boy jealous ;-)

Not at all...;-)
While I'm here, I might as well join in:

www.geocities.com/xcalabur18/about_me.html

That's me and my dog, and all my personal info (what I care to share w/ the
general public, anyways)
-Chris

Hey, why the heck not?
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/id.jpg
Note the "Don't Drink And Drive" plastered across my face. Is that a threat or
something?