 Off-Topic / Fun / 5690
Re: Me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 20:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adam Hoekwater writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erin Windross writes:
Well, following in the trend of taking pictures of yourself, I have posted a
pic of me at:

http://legohobby.homestead.com/argh.html

Now you know what I look like. :)

Very nice!

(uh-oh... hope I'm not makin' my boy jealous ;-)

Thanks for sharing, Erin.
I hadn't noticed said trend.

I think I started it, IIDSSM... I put some on Brickshelf a while back, and
suddenly noticed a lot of people followed suit... neat.

But if it's a trend,
I must follow. Friend Bear deems it must-be so.
http://www.nd.edu/~ahoekwat/pictures/me3.jpg

Nice ta meet you, uh, sorta, I mean... yeah. Hi there! :-)

-Shiri
bedtime... grrr... stupid camp curfew