 Off-Topic / Fun / 5649
Re: What was the longest thread on Lugnet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:19:48 GMT

Actually, it *almost* sounds like a set name that came from the Random • Lego
Set
Name Generator...

http://www.fibblesnork.com/lego/namegen/

...which, now that my memory has been jogged, I can't resist using a • little
bit... here we go...

Blue Hopper Class Warfare would be a cool set, IMHO. ; )

Scott