 Off-Topic / Fun / 5486
Re: Ford Prefect
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:19:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Kevin Bannister writes:
On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:38:54 GMT, Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
(Funny how the prospect of a vacation seems less attractive as time goes by.
Or is this just me.)

it's just you.  :)

Thought so. :-)

just kidding, the idea of going on vacation with my
parents when was very unpleasant (assuming thats what you're doing),

Well, it's not, actually. My parents will be in the same country, but
otherwise we won't be seeing much of e/o.

but
i never actually got a chance to go on one.  now that i'm working,
though, i'd give anything for a vacation!

Heh. I've been waiting all year for this vacation and now that it's here I'm
barely excited anymore.
But it's not much to do with the vacation itself... I know I'll have fun.

Never mind. :-)

-Shiri