 Off-Topic / Fun / 5457
Re: Ford Prefect
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 02:05:26 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.test, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.test, Erin Windross writes:
-Shiri
The answer is 42!

And somewhere in the dark recesses of my brain I know the question.....such
deep thoughts are in HGTG.....where is my pet mouse....?

Oh dear... I knew it yesterday ;-)

I need to get a copy of those in English.. I could use a second read, and I'm
sure it all sounds better in Eng. anyway...

-Shiri
XFUT .o-t.fun

I would have no idea. But I do suggest that you should go out and buy the
whole series in English. DO NOT watch the movie, Most of the humor was sucked
out just like the plot in The Shining. Any other fans of DA an HGTG here on
Lugnet?

Erin