 Off-Topic / Fun / 548
    Re: Where do the old models go when they die? —Tom McDonald
   (...) Probably mostly because his face is not very transferrable. I certainly wouldn't want a face like that commanding my starfleet, being mayor of my town, driving my train, etc. Also, if we transfer his head from a male hair piece to a female (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Where do the old models go when they die? —Jeff Stembel
   (...) They do exist, I have three or four. (Doncha just hate me now? ;)) Hmmmm... Maybe I'll try it and take a picture... Jeff (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)