 Off-Topic / Fun / 5436
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:53:08 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Miller writes:
Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
Very cool. I haven't seen any American f.w. for aa while, it was quite
good, I had a great time (thanks again for the invite, Matt!).

Yeah, it was great fun -- thanks for coming.

Hey, now I know the real way to play Hearts... :-)

Heh. Taking the T together with everyone else in Boston is something I'm not
likely to forget soon. ;-)

Glad to see you got home alright. Not completely squished?

Well, depending on how you define completely... <grin>
After the Reservoir, it was like a normal crowded day... (which was a relief)
but of course I had 7 stations to go before that, and only 2 after it. ;-)

-Shiri