 Off-Topic / Fun / 5435
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:45:00 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
Very cool. I haven't seen any American f.w. for aa while, it was quite
good, I had a great time (thanks again for the invite, Matt!).

Yeah, it was great fun -- thanks for coming.

Heh. Taking the T together with everyone else in Boston is something I'm not
likely to forget soon. ;-)

Glad to see you got home alright. Not completely squished?

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/