 Off-Topic / Fun / 5437
Re: Age limitations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 05:13:09 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James J. Trobaugh writes:

Ok I got ya, thanks for helping out the "mass-transit impaired" ;) down • here
in Atlanta.

jt

At least you have the MARTA. In Seattle, we've been begging and
pleading for some kind of light rail for YEARS and we've just now gotten a
single rail from Tacoma to Seattle. People in this area have horrible
NIMBY (1). I would love to be able to take a light rail to work instead of
sitting in traffic.

~Mark

1) Not In My Back Yard (ie, they don't want it built near them)