 Off-Topic / Fun / 5372
    Bad Films —Dave Schuler
   Everyone is familiar with Plan 9 From Outer Space, that legendary piece of cinema widely regarded as the worst film of all time. While returning a rented video this weekend, I saw a copy of Plan 9 in the used movies bin for $5.99. I suppose that's (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Bad Films —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) To maximize the pleasure from viewing "Plan 9 ..." I suggest that you watch Tim Burton's movie "Ed Wood" first. That way you will have some background info about the various parts of the original movie. BTW, I heared that when cable TV started (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)