 Off-Topic / Fun / 5372
5371  |  5373
Subject:
Bad Films
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:08:46 GMT

Everyone is familiar with Plan 9 From Outer Space, that legendary piece of
cinema widely regarded as the worst film of all time.  While returning a
rented video this weekend, I saw a copy of Plan 9 in the used movies bin for
$5.99.  I suppose that's appropriate; adjusted for inflation, $5.99 is
probably close to the original shooting budget, so in a way dear Mr. Wood
isn't losing anything!
  Anyway, even funnier than the price for "the worst film ever" was the fact
that right next to it was a still-sealed copy of The Blair Witch Project,
selling for $4.99!  Ah, market forces!

    Dave!