 Off-Topic / Fun / 5313
  Re: vegetarians (was Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) Yes! That's it. That place rocked! Actually that whole neighborhood was cool. Kind of like Clark and Belmont in Chicago...maybe all cities have a place like that. (...) :-( (...) That sounds likely, but I just don't remember. I'm pretty sure (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: vegetarians (was Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

(...) deserts are where it's at for me currently. my latest success was fake chocolate cheesecake that fooled some non-vegetarians. I also have this crazy dream of opening a diner(stainless steel and all) that serves typically diner food but all of (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)