 Off-Topic / Fun / 5304
Re: T.I.M.M.Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 15:34:18 GMT

"Robert M. Dye" <robdye@writeme.com> wrote:

Regardless of the pro Timmy messages, this site from one of the links is a
hoot!

Well detailed pics, a good story, and a 'suprise' ending.

check it out!

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/Halloween/Hw1.htm

...That's a _great_ site and story! Well done (and great ending :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)