 General / 18684
Re: T.I.M.M.Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:32:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Regardless of the pro Timmy messages, this site from one of the links is a
hoot!

Well detailed pics, a good story, and a 'suprise' ending.

check it out!

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/Halloween/Hw1.htm

Rob

-- My best email address is: robdye@writeme.com

From: "Alan Gerber" <foofoogood@hotmail.com.die_evil_unsolicited_e-mail>
Newsgroups: lugnet.general,lugnet.publish,lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 03:31:02 GMT
Subject: Re: T.I.M.M.Y

In lugnet.general, Erin Windross writes:
Here is a sampling of a huge mass of sites I will be building, this one is a
site against Timmy (kinda like those Leonardo DiCaprio hate pages you find
online). I hope you enjoy and get a good laugh! LMKWYT!
Address>> http://llinternet_providers.homestead.com/TIMMY.html

Erin
--
You do notice the only messages in your guestbook are pro-timmy!
Timmy rocks!