 General / 18731
Re: T.I.M.M.Y
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 20:01:25 GMT

The reason it said it will be up in several weeks is because right now I can't
fix the underscore name. I'm moving into a new house and I probably won't be
able to go online for a while. So the problem will remain until I fix it.
Now then, where did I put those boxes......?

Erin
--
Please contact me at noname0909@hotmail.com I will try to gte back to you ASAP.