 Off-Topic / Fun / 5175
  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Gee...that's strange...the last time I was on one of our ships, we still had a beer machine! (for those of you who don't know: The US Navy is "dry" (no booze on ship), the Canadian Navy is "wet" (booze on ship). We have Beer Machines on the (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) Yeah, but you have to use that crazy Monopoly money of yours! 8^) Dave! (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy

(...) It's worse than that. In fact, the Canadian Shield is pretty much a uniform place--everything from northern Ohio to Minnesota to Ontario is a gentle gradiation of attitude and midwestern twang. In fact, a lot of people have mixed families; I (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)