 Off-Topic / Fun / 5180
Re: Why can't we have a Lando: Lego's Race policy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 02:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Powell writes:

(for those of you who don't know: The US Navy is "dry" (no booze on ship), the
Canadian Navy is "wet" (booze on ship).  We have Beer Machines on the ship,
just like the pop machine, except filled with Canadian, Blue, and Kokanee or
Alexander Keith's :)

And the price is the same for either one...

  Yeah, but you have to use that crazy Monopoly money of yours!  8^)

     Dave!