 Off-Topic / Fun / 5148
Re: New Set Availability at US S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:55:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron writes:
Paul Davidson wrote:

Cool. :)  That explains your paleontology knowledge (and your dual fixation
with sea and space-faring ships).

And now we know who to put on our phone a friend list if any of us ever goes
on Who Wants to be a Millionaire!  : )

  Ack, no.  With my luck I'd get the question asking me to
  name the three lead  Munchkins from "The Wizard of Oz,"
  which I don't have the first clue about.  Either that or
  something equally bizarre, like the make and model of
  that clock thing Flavor Flav wore around his neck (remember
  him?).

Only if the contestant put you down for that category.  You can have a couple
different friends listed, and who is called depends on what categories of
knowledge you associated them with.  :)

Jeff