 Off-Topic / Fun / 5012
Re: Other collections?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:13:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Paul Sinasohn wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Karl Martinson writes:
I was just wondering what everyone collects, besides castle lego.

Well, my collections are:

a) Lapel Pins and buttons - about 12,000
  (mostly corporate, not realy Hard Rock or Olympic Games except by
  accident)

I have a few (>10, <100) of these, about 1/2 Olympic.

f) Other Advertising giveaway or promo items
  (especially Fortune 500 and High Tech)

Hmm, now I know what to do with the stuff I get at trade shows...  ;-)

g) acappella CDs
  (I sing acappella, why not collect it)

The Bobs?

Fotunately, I have a good-sized basement and garage.

I should hope so!

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX