 General / 17280
Re: Other collections?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 18:57:18 GMT

I was just wondering what everyone collects, besides castle lego.

<<KM>>

This is a great topic! I collect whatever I feel will add to my current projects
(Team:M-tron and Rock Raiders X-treme). Typically, that's Star Wars or Rock
Raiders, but I'll venture into any theme once if there are cool minfig faces or
pieces in a color I need. Speaking of which, if anyone has extra Hydronauts
octagonal green pieces (straight or 'L' shaped, let me know. I'll gladly trade
for them. I'm also hunting down as many teal colored Rock Raiders bricks and
plates as I can. My Rock Raiders crew desire a proper base, and red plates just
don't cut it. ;-)