 Castle / 4145
4144  |  4146
Subject:
Other collections?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 9 Apr 2000 17:47:20 GMT

I'm sorry people. I haven't been ignoring you, it's just that my other hobbies
have taken me away from .castle(1)
You see, I don't just collect castle legos, I collect star wars legos, and
star wars figures. Both of my star wars infatuations cost A LOT of money. I
can't the figures that I want, so I have to buy them off Ebay. Castle Lego is
at the bottom of my "Priority" list at some times, then it goes to the top,
then the middle. It depends on how I feel.

I was just wondering what everyone collects, besides castle lego.

<<KM>>
(1) Especially Episode 1, it just came out on the 4th, and I've watched it 4
times already.